Top 10 Dynamic Seating Resources from 2020
Each year we work to create content on what is happening within Dynamic Seating and the Seating industry as a whole. In this blog, we look back at 2020 to explore the top 10 dynamic seating resources from the year and reshare what our readers have found most helpful.
- Dynamic Seating for People with Cerebral Palsy
- Dynamic Seating for People with Huntington’s Disease
- Don’t Let This Workshop Go to Your Head! Wheelchair Headrests And Proper Head Positioning
- What is Dynamic Seating? A Definition. – An update of our most popular blog!
- Why Movement Helps People With Brain Injuries
- Bread and Butter: Dynamic Backs and Pelvic Positioning Belts
- Sample Letter of Medical Necessity for Dynamic Components Used to Prevent Breakage and Provide Movement
- Dynamic Head Support for Wheelchairs: can I add additional supports?
- Video: Hannah – using the Dynamic Rocker Back to diffuse force and provide movement
- Sample Letter of Medical Necessity for Dynamic Components Used to Prevent Breakage and Diffuse Muscle Tone
As we move into 2021, we want to reaffirm our commitment to providing dynamic seating resources to assist you in serving your clients. This past year we’ve introduced additional types of resources and are happy to see they have made the list this year. If you have any ideas, topics or questions you would like to see, please share them Contact Us!
Leave a Comment